Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fuck and Run

Look, I’m not saying that I still don’t like Liz Phair. I’m just saying that I liked her better when she sang about blowjobs and doing it doggie style so that everyone could watch TV while they were fucking.

Liz Phair now, dear reader, is sort of like fucking your mom.

Liz Phair then was… well, okay, it was still sort of like fucking your mom too, actually. If you know what I mean.

Hah!

P.S. Your mom is hot.

Anyway, on a nearly related note, my iTunes is absolutely convinced that what I'm lacking in my life is more Willie Nelson.  I've got 12,000 songs shuffling around on there, and what keeps coming up but this seemingly endless parade of the red headed stranger. Don't get me wrong, I like Willie Nelson. I just like him better when he's singing about blowjobs and fucking while watching television.

No, wait. That's still Liz Phair.

Seriously though, I'm used to odd mixes coming up once the shuffle button is hit, but... well here, have a look at my recently played artists, in the order that they've been (of course) recently played: Norah Jones, Willie Nelson, Willie Nelson with Norah Jones, Rage Against the Machine, The White Stripes, Willie Nelson, Barenaked Ladies, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard, Liz Phair, The Decemberists, Ween, Lou Reed and Willie Nelson.

Is it a sign? Do I owe the government taxes? Should I start smoking prodigious amounts of weed? What does it mean, oh Magic 8-Ball?

More unrelated but still... weird. Sophie is in the bay window. Completely naked. With the top of her head shoved up between the dog's legs so that she is wearing his junk as a hat.

I don't mind if the kid is naked while she's at home, but maybe I should draw the line at rubbing the dog's unit with her head up in the window where any passing CPS representative can see them.

Obviously summer is off to a good start.
Related Posts with Thumbnails